THE PHYSICAL BODY (Organs, systems & structure)
Achieving proper digestion and a healthy gut, blood sugar handling, fatty acid and mineral balance, optimal hydration, adequate sleep and structural alignment.
PROPER DIGESTION, HEALTHY GUT
- Are You Skipping This Important Part of the GAPS Protocol?
- Let’s Talk Coffee…Enemas!
- A Commonly Missed Cause for Bedwetting- Is The Current Treatment Correct?
- What is GAPS or the GAPS Diet (Gut and Psychology/Physiology Syndrome)
- Antibiotics For Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
- Distracted Eating Can Spell Trouble for Digestion
- Weight Loss Surgery -Expanding Guidelines?
- How Candida Overgrowth or Hidden Parasites Could Be Affecting Your Family’s Health
- Essential Element Series- Element Two- The Physical Body, Part 1 of 3
BLOOD SUGAR HANDLING
FATTY ACID BALANCE
- Why Vegetable Oils are Dangerous to Your Health
- Saturated Fat- It’s Good For You
- Myths and Truths about Nutrition
- Traditional Diets vs. Modern Diets
- Essential Element Series- Element Two- The Physical Body, Part 2 of 3
- Optimal Hydration
- When Water Gets Boring-Ten Healthy Beverage Substitutions
- Natural Hangover Cures That Really Work- Home Remedies for Hangovers