Fresh Bites Friday is a weekly real food blog carnival and recipe share. We invite you to share recipes that use REAL FOOD ingredients as well as articles and blog posts about the real foods lifestyle and natural health.
There are many members of the Real Food Movement and they are all welcome here. Traditional foodies, slow foodies, Primal and Paleo eaters, raw foodists and the newbies who are just starting to get into local, organic, sustainable eats- let’s connect! Unite! Share!
Fresh Bites Friday is about sharing the ways that we vote with our dollars each and every day.
- Real Food Recipes
- Healthy Lifestyle Tips and Advice
- Your Personal Real Food Story
- Natural Health- Remedies, Tips, etc.
- Inspirational and Motivational Posts
If it’s real, it’s all good. We do ask that you please not link to giveaways, promotions or contests or promote sponsors or ads in the post.
Guidelines for participating:
1. Please use ONLY real food ingredients (no box mixes or other processed foods). Posts not using real food may be removed.
2. Please post a link on your blog post linking back to this carnival. This helps everyone! Facebooking and Tweeting about the carnival does too- this is encouraged! (use hashtag #freshbitesfriday or #freshbitesfri)
3. Remember to post the URL of your actual blog post and NOT just your blog’s URL.
4. Please add a comment after you post your link telling us about what you’ve shared.
The linky will be open starting Thursday nights at 9pm (EST) and will close Monday nights at 9pm (EST) so if you miss posting on Friday, no worries, come over the weekend!
Thanks for participating- we can’t wait to see what you’ve shared!