Fresh Bites Friday November 30, 2012

by Matt on 11/29/2012

{ 20 comments… read them below or add one }

Dina-Marie @ Cultured Palate November 29, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Thanks for hosting! Today I shared “Making Kefir Video Class” which is so easy to do at home and “Beef Plus – Chili for a Crowd” which has ground beef plus kidney and liver – my children love it!

Amy November 30, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Awesome! I love putting offal into dishes like chili, spaghetti sauce, burger patties, etc. Thanks for sharing!

Joy at The Liberated Kitchen November 29, 2012 at 11:22 pm

Hi,
This week I shared a post with two variations on a cauliflower crust, my starch-free gravy, and a post from my new series on mental health and GAPS.
For some reason they aren’t showing up, I hope there isn’t a problem!

Amy November 30, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Thanks, Joy! I hope they are showing up now…I’ll double check. If not, please repost on the comments- they sound like great resources!

Jennifer @ 20 something allergies and counting...down November 30, 2012 at 12:28 am

Simmering potpourri is a holiday favorite the requires no cooking, baking, or dishes to fill your home with the heavenly scent of Christmas. There’s no need for mock recipes or sighs of disappointment when the allergen-free version doesn’t quite measure up, and did I mention no dishes?!?

The Official Scent of Christmas: A Simmering Potpourri Recipe (and a peek into our holiday preparations)

I’m also sharing a how-to guide on oil pulling. Simple, quick, and easy on the pocketbook, it’s my favorite way to detox and whiten my teeth at the same time.

Oil Pulling: A How To Guide for Better Health

Amy November 30, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Delightful, Jennifer! Thanks for sharing!

Linda @ Axiom at Home November 30, 2012 at 8:36 am

Hello and thanks for hosting! This week I shared a post about drinking warm lemon water in the mornings and ideas for “recycling” the rinds.

Happy Friday!

Amy November 30, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Love lemon water in the morning. Right now, my lemon rinds go into compost and the chickens have a ball running around the yard with them like they’ve found treasure. Would love some new ideas! :)

Kathy @ Granny's Vital Vittles November 30, 2012 at 8:38 am

Thanks for hosting! This week I’m sharing a few thoughts on eggs natures most perfect food.

Amy November 30, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Gotta love eggs! Thanks for sharing, Kathy!

Tamara @ Oh Lardy November 30, 2012 at 9:02 am

Thanks for hosting! I shared a delicious recipe for roasted brussels sprouts with cranberry brown butter! Enjoy and see you next week!

Amy November 30, 2012 at 6:01 pm

How delish! Thanks, Tamara!

Judy @Savoring Today November 30, 2012 at 9:46 am

Sharing Turkey-Vegetable Tetrazzini today, GF and healthier without all the pasta. Thanks for hosting!

Amy November 30, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Sounds fantastic- thanks Judy!!

Emily @ Recipes to Nourish November 30, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Thanks so much for hosting! I shared my favorite Cranberry Cherry Apple Sauce recipe. It’s delicious and wonderful this time of year. It’s even yummy as a quick snack out of the refrigerator. Thanks again.

Amy November 30, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Yum! Thanks for sharing, Emily!

LittleOwlCrunchyMomma November 30, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Thanks for hosting.

Shared my recipe for “(Magicless) Magic Hard Shell Topping”

Lori @ Our Heritage of Health November 30, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Thank you for hosting! I’ve linked up a post on ways to keep on enjoying sage all year and not just at Thanksgiving.

Jenni@MomEssentials.Net December 1, 2012 at 4:14 am

Hi!
Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of tasty and delicious
Peppermint Brownies!

Here’s the link:

Emily @ Holistic Squid December 1, 2012 at 11:34 am

Hi, Thanks for hosting!

This week I’m linking up my post How to Make Salted Caramels with Real Food Ingredients. Aside from a small learning curve of manning a candy thermometer, these caramels are super easy to make – and they’re not as sinful as you may think!

Have a great day!