Fresh Bites Friday September 21, 2012

by Matt on 09/20/2012

{ 24 comments… read them below or add one }

Jill@RealFoodForager.com September 20, 2012 at 10:06 pm

HI,
I shared my recipe for Tomato Soup and an article about Sugar, Cancer and the Low Carb Diet, as well as How To Mend a Broken Gut.

Check out my new online cooking class: go grain-free

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Thanks for sharing, Jill!

Andrea@simplylivinghealthy.org September 20, 2012 at 11:21 pm

I posted a recipe for a Gluten Free Texas Sheet Cake…it will make anyone proud to be a southerner…or at least wish they were!

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Thanks for sharing, Andrea! I will make sure Amy checks this out!

amber September 21, 2012 at 12:47 am

Hello and thank you for hosting. This week I am sharing a vegan chocolate cake, mini vegan pizzas, and a raw cheese cake.

Have a great week.

Be Well,
–Amber

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Thanks for sharing, Amber!

Denise@WholemadeGoodness September 21, 2012 at 6:17 am

Thanks for hosting the hop! I’m sharing my recipe for Chicken and Chorizo Paella. This is a quick and easy recipe for weeknight meals and can be adapted to use other combinations of meats and vegetables.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Yum, Denise! Paella is one of our favorites. Thanks for sharing!

Dina-Marie @ Dimes2Vines September 21, 2012 at 7:23 am

Thanks for hosting again this week! Today I shared “Butter – Make Your Own” – if you have never tasted fresh creamy butter, you are in for a treat!
Have a great week!

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Homemade butter- delicious! Thanks for sharing, Dina-Marie!

Linda @ Axiom at Home September 21, 2012 at 8:37 am

I shared a post for a quick and easy appetizer – Brie with carmelized onions & raspberries. Thanks for hosting!

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Thanks for sharing, Linda!

Roseann @ The Wholesome Life September 21, 2012 at 10:10 am

Good Morning & Happy Friday!
On this beautiful first day of Autumn, I’m sharing a recipe for Roasted Garlic & Sweet Potato Soup. It’s a delicious, hearty and nourishing soup that’s perfect for this time of year. It’s gluten free and if you replace the chicken broth with vegetable broth, it’s suitable for vegans as well. Enjoy!

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Sounds fabulous, Roseann, we love soup around here! Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany @ DontWastetheCrumbs September 21, 2012 at 10:43 am

Thank you for hosting the carnival!

We recently switched to organic chicken and one way to stretch it further is to carve it while it’s raw and I shared the how-to.

We’re also big fans of pasta salads. I shared an Italian version that can be customized for whatever is in the fridge!

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Thanks for sharing with us, Tiffany!

Halle @ Whole Lifestyle Nutrition September 21, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Thanks so much for hosting today! Today I am sharing my homemade ratatouille recipe (with chicken), how to make sun dried tomatoes from garden fresh tomatoes, and 30 minute spelt rolls that are light and airy! See you next week :) ~ Halle

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Thanks for sharing, Halle, sounds awesome!

Anne-Marie Cain September 21, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Thanks for hosting! I shared my recipe for grain-free Super Waffles. They are super high in protein and fiber, but super low in carbs (ZERO!) and use super cheap ingredients! And they are also super delicious! :)

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Thanks for sharing, Anne-Marie!

Emily @ Holistic Kid September 21, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Hi and thanks for hosting! This week I’m sharing a recipe for Grain Free Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips. Based on my Grandma’s tried-and-true banana bread recipe, it’s a BIG hit at my house…try it and you’ll see why! Have a great day!

Matt September 23, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Hi Emily! Amy makes gf pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and the combination is great. They seem so moist with pumpkin. Thanks for sharing!

Jenni@MomEssentials.Net September 22, 2012 at 8:08 am

Hi!
Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of tasty and delicious
Sweet n’ Healthy Quinoa Salad!

Here’s the link:

Foy Update September 22, 2012 at 10:30 pm

I’m sharing what’s going on in my kitchen and at the co-op in “Harvest Time” and then something that I constantly have running in my kitchen: dehydrating tomatoes!

We also host a blog hop called Eat Make Grow we are always looking for folks who write about gardening, cooking, crafting and kids to link up.

Stop on by if you get the chance:

Foy