Fresh Bites Friday July 27, 2012

by Matt on 07/26/2012

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy July 26, 2012 at 10:53 pm

Thanks for hosting! This week, I’m sharing my SCD Cauliflower “Cupcakes” w/ Green Pea & Spinach “Frosting.” They’re Gluten Free, Body Ecology Diet and Specific Carb Diet friendly with Vegan Options! Have a great weekend!

caroline July 27, 2012 at 1:24 am
Kendahl @ Our Nourishing Roots July 27, 2012 at 4:44 am

This week I am sharing my post exploring the parasympathetic nervous system and weight gain. Can Sleeping Make You Skinny?

Jenni@MomEssentials.Net July 27, 2012 at 7:12 am

Hi!
Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of helathy and tasty Soda Pop Substitute: Essential Oil “Sassy” Water!
Here’s the link:

Jill@RealFoodForager.com July 27, 2012 at 7:14 am

HI,
I shared my Grain Free Zucchini Blossoms as well as an article about Stevia – Is it as good as they say?

Check out my interview at SCD Lifestyle!

Judy@Savoring Today July 27, 2012 at 8:28 am

Sharing a great tasting [GF] pizza recipe with pesto, grilled chicken, caramelized onion and fennel today. Thanks for hosting!

Lauren @ Empowered Sustenance July 27, 2012 at 11:05 am

Thank you for hosting! I shared a super healthy and simple recipe for Strawberry Mousse. It is GAPS, sugar free, dairy free, egg free, nut free and delicious!

Kendahl @ Our Nourishing Roots July 27, 2012 at 11:30 am

I’m also sharing my recipe for GAPS ice cream. I make a coconut milk vanilla bean honey ice cream that is to die for!

Matt August 24, 2012 at 1:22 pm

That sounds fantastic, Kendahl- thanks so much for sharing!

Emily @ Recipes to Nourish July 27, 2012 at 11:31 am

Thank you so much for hosting. I shared a Baked Grain-Free Chicken Strips recipe made w/ coconut flour. Thanks again.

Matt August 24, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Thanks, Emily! Using coconut flour is a great trick!

Emily @ Holistic Kid July 28, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Hi and thanks for hosting!

This week I’m sharing a recipe for Easy Peasy Pomegranate Soda. Whether you’re a beginning fermenter or a fearless fermenting kitchen witch, you can create this delicious soda!

Enjoy!

Matt August 24, 2012 at 1:21 pm

How refreshing! Thanks, Emily!