Fresh Bites Friday July 13, 2012

by Matt on 07/12/2012

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

Jill@RealFoodForager.com July 12, 2012 at 9:10 pm

HI,
I shared my dairy free real food ice pops as well as an article about the dangers of agave. Check out my featured homestead this week: Shalom Farms!

Get more traffic to your blog – get featured!

Kathy @ Granny's Vital Vittles July 13, 2012 at 8:43 am

Happy Friday! This week I’m sharing my real food conversion story, Confessions of a Picky Eater.

Jessica @ Delicious Obsessions July 13, 2012 at 9:33 am

Thanks for hosting Amy! I shared my kefir ice cream recipe! Have a great weekend! :)

Judy@Savoring Today July 13, 2012 at 10:14 am

Sharing a recipe for BBQ Chicken Pizza with Sprouted Wheat Pizza Crust. Thanks for hosting, have a fabulous weekend!

Jennifer July 13, 2012 at 10:57 am

Hi, just linked up for the first time! I’m sharing my recipe for almond butter. Enjoy the weekend!

Stephanie July 13, 2012 at 11:30 am

Hi all!

6 pounds of apricots in the CSA inspired me to use two methods of preservation: dried apricots and apricot preserves (pectin free).

Enjoy!

amber July 13, 2012 at 12:09 pm

This week I am sharing …

(1)Coconut Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with a “caramel” Sauce (dairy free, cane-sugar free, SCD friendly)

(2) Breaded Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed with Bacon and “Cheese” (dairy free, gluten free, grain free)

(3) Vegan Cream Cheese with Lox (dairy free, gluten free)

Have a great weekend,
–Amber

kristy @ gastronomical sovereignty July 13, 2012 at 1:55 pm

I am so excited to see so many super Summer posts this week!

i’ve linked up a raw kale salad stuffed zucchini recipe.

also, it’s our second week for the Wednesday Fresh Foods Blog Hop – it’s still open for a few more hours. please feel free to stop by and link up your CSA collections, farmer’s market treasures, garden harvests, seasonal recipes, or related food politics rants :) Hope to see you there!

and of course, thanks for hosting!

kristy lynn @ Taste Buds July 13, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Good morning fellow linker upers! (that makes us sound like some weird brand of illegal drug, haha)…

This week I’ve linked up something I was inspired to make as a result of my June Foodie Pen Pal Package: Cactus Jelly Bourbon’d Bacon Tacos… Because if bourbon doesn’t make everything better, bacon certainly does. Mmmm bacon…. Mmmm bourbon…. Mmmmm bourbony Bacon…

Happy linking!

Lauren @ Empowered Sustenance July 13, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Thank you for hosting! It is my first time participating at Fresh Bites Friday. I posted a recipe for a creamy Lemon Souffle Cake that is GAPS and Paleo friendly as well as nut free!

caroline July 13, 2012 at 6:03 pm

I posted kombucha 2nd ferment

Linnae July 13, 2012 at 10:29 pm

I am sharing my fav recipe for toothpaste! Its economical, gets your pearly whites clean and tastes good too!

Emily @ Holistic Kid July 15, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Hi and thanks for hosting!

This week I’m sharing my post on Making Chicken Bone Broth – From Basic to Adventurous. Here are three options for making delicious and nutritious chicken bone broth that’s far, far healthier than store bought options.

Have a great day!