Fresh Bites Friday May 4, 2012

by Matt on 05/03/2012

{ 30 comments }

Jill@RealFoodForager.com May 3, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Hi,
I shared a recipe for Baby Bok Choy with ginger and scallions. Also, some Mother’s Day gift ideas.. Also a new series featuring homesteaders! Check out this week’s feature!

Join the fun! Are you an urban suburban, or rural homesteader? Show us your homestead in a feature on my blog!

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:09 am

Hey Jill! I adore baby bok choy! They are so delish!

Amber May 3, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Hello and thank you for hosting.

This week I am sharing 4 delicious and healthy recipes:

(1) Raw Lemon Cookies (nut free, gluten free, grain free, vegan, raw, SCD)

(2) Carrot Apple Soup with Lemon and Ginger (dairy free, gluten free, nut free, vegan SCD)

(3) El Salvadoran Cabbage Salad: Curtido (vegetarian, raw, SCD)

(4) Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies (vegan, grain free, gluten free, dairy free, egg free)

Be Well,
–Amber

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:08 am

Sounds like great stuff again, Amber! Keep it coming! :)

Kathy (aka Mrs Dull) May 3, 2012 at 11:00 pm

Thanks for hosting! This week I’m sharing my post on Grandma’s cod liver oil and why we should seek traditionally fermented cod liver oil today. Also, I’ve linked my story on being tricked by the food industry and how frustrating that is!

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:08 am

Absolutely! (On both counts) :) Thanks for sharing!

kristy lynn @ Gastronomical Sovereignty May 4, 2012 at 12:48 am

What a big week for blogging! 3 links for ya this week!
1. Arborio Rice Pudding. Oh yeah.
2. CSA Week #11: A Crazy Food Rant…again….
3. Film Friday: Food Chain

Happy Friday lovelies!

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:08 am

It was a big week! Thanks for sharing!

kristy lynn @ Taste Buds May 4, 2012 at 12:50 am

hello darling fellow linkers!

i made bacon wrapped dates this week. you’re welcome. ;)

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:07 am

YUM! That’s just a delightful combo!

Diane May 4, 2012 at 5:51 am

Good morning. I shared how to cook dry garbanzo beans. I love my dry beans! Have a wonderful day. Diane @ MamalDiane.com

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:07 am

Thanks for sharing, Diane!!

Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network May 4, 2012 at 5:57 am

Hi and thanks once again for hosting- Have a great weekend! Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network x

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:07 am

Thanks, Rebecca- you too!

Linnae May 4, 2012 at 6:43 am

This week I am sharing a fun spring time recipe for Scallops and Veggies Stir Fry! Yumm!!

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:07 am

Scallops are just absolutely divine- thanks for sharing Linnae!

Annemarie May 4, 2012 at 8:59 am

Thanks for hosting! I shared my recipe for smoky red lentil stew: http://realfoodrealdeals.com/2012/04/30/smoky-red-lentil-stew/.

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:06 am

So delicious, Annemarie- I love lentil stew!

Tessa@The Domestic Diva May 4, 2012 at 9:09 am

Thanks for letting me share again! This week I brought three things to the party:

A decadent yet healthy brownie that is easy to make and that most people have ingredients on hand for:

A refreshing salad or app for warm days:

And a family favorite that feeds lots, EASILY!!:

have a good weekend!

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:06 am

Sounds fantastic! Thanks Tessa!! :)

Judy@Savoring Today May 4, 2012 at 9:26 am

Sharing a recipe for Parmesan Sprouted Wheat Bagels–a new family favorite. Thanks for hosting!

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:06 am

Hey Judy! Parmesan on anything is good :) Thanks for sharing!!

Carla @ Real Food Pioneer May 4, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Thank for hosting! Today I shared my recipe for Creamy Dreamy Parmesan Dill Dressing. I hope you enjoy!

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:05 am

Thanks for sharing with us, Carla!!

Kendahl @ Our Nourishing Roots May 4, 2012 at 5:38 pm

This week I am sharing a lot! I have my latest REAL FOOD 101 post, all about how to make soaked yogurt dough. It’s very versatile and can be used for pie crust, crackers, pizza, and more.

Additionally, I have my Linky Links from the month of April, my super-secret trick for Crispy Homemade Hash Browns, as well as a delectable Chocolate French Silk Pie. Yumminess!

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:05 am

Hey Kendahl! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Emily @ Holistic Kid May 6, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Hi and thanks for hosting!

This week I’m sharing my post 8 Books that have Changed the Way I Eat. It’s about my journey through nutritional philosophies and food adventures for the past 15 years – a story told through the books on my shelf.

Have a great week!

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:05 am

Oh my, the story that can be told by looking at a bookshelf, indeed! I see some favorites here! Thanks for sharing!

Jinjee May 7, 2012 at 9:37 pm

I shared our Celery Root Pilaf – Yum!!! And all raw-vegan! I want some now!!!!

Amy May 17, 2012 at 11:04 am

Thanks, Jinjee. While we don’t follow a raw or vegan diet, we do like including lots of fresh veggies in our meals! :)