Fresh Bites Friday November 11, 2011

by Matt on 11/10/2011

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Amanda Rose November 10, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Thanks for hosting! I posted a recipe for cream of potato soup and a profile for canned salmon, a great, budget-friendly solution for good eating.

Katie @ Riddlelove November 10, 2011 at 10:37 pm

Hi there! I always enjoy browsing everyone’s link-ups here. Thank you for hosting! This week I’m sharing our creamy, probiotic-rich ranch dressing. It takes 2 minutes to make and we go through 1 quart in 2 weeks! :)

JIll November 11, 2011 at 12:10 am

Hi.
I shared my CranApple Sauce and an article about the runaway GM canola plants and a great new cookbook, Tender Grassfed Barbecue!

Andrea @ Frugally Sustainable November 11, 2011 at 1:07 am

Hi Matt! Today I have shared recipes for my Homemade Probiotic Deodorant and a recipe for an Herbal Cold and Cough Syrup. As always, thank you so very much for hosting!

Shanon Hilton November 11, 2011 at 7:56 am

I posted a grain-free, nut-free granola, as well as an article on food allergies in children. Thanks so much for hosting! –Shanon

Lea H @ Nourishing Treasures November 11, 2011 at 11:53 am
Andrea (@FrSeed2Stomach) November 11, 2011 at 11:59 am

Thank you for hosting! I linked to my new recipe for delicata squash, stuffed 2 ways. One is stuffed with a vegetarian mushroom risotto with goat cheese, apples, and cranberries. The other is a vegan quinoa kale cannelini bean stuffing. Both are really yummy and seasonal!

Laurie November 11, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Today I linked up a post with six different eggnog recipes, including traditional, hot, dairy-free, probiotic and two chocolate versions. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does this holiday season, and skip the nasty store nogs.